i mostly use autocad , 3D max , photoshop and illustrator .which mac book pro should i buy ?
What type of macbook pro with retina display should i choose ? Can 13inch with retina display could suit for all the software above ? Thanks .
- Asked by Yung P from Seri Kembangan
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (i mostly use autocad , 3D max , photoshop and illustrator .which mac book pro should i buy ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Well, you should choose the 15 inch with Retina Display, if u plan to use it for heavy designing programs.
The 13 inch is already equipped with the 3rd generation (Ivy Bridge) Intel processor with onboard Intel HD 4000 graphic card, but the 15 inch also has a discrete NVidia GT 650 Graphic Card which provides much more power than the 13 inch, especially for graphic-thirsty programs.
- Answered by Theresia W from Bogor
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don't think there is a 3D Max version for Mac, so you'd have to dual boot into windows for that, or use an emulator, but either of the retina powerbooks are super fast, especially with the solid state drives. They can run any of these apps and all of these apps at the same time.
- Answered by Florian F from Brooklyn
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i run AutoCad and 3D max on a MacBook Pro 15 inch ?
- Asked by Marwa M from New York
- Sep 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i run AutoCad and 3D max on a MacBook Pro 15 inch ?)
Is AutoCAD compatible with 15 in Mac Book Pro Retina ?
- Asked by Ravi D from Guwahati
- Mar 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AutoCAD compatible with 15 in Mac Book Pro Retina ?)