I am looking for a macbook for heavy photo editing. I want a laptop instead of a desktop because I travel so much, so which one should I get?
I have an HP Pavilion that is just about dead, so I'm switching over, but when I built a macbook pro online, I was getting a very expensive computer. I was wondering what would be the most important parts of the car that I should get and which ones I shouldn't care as much about. (I have a 2 TB external hard drive).
- Asked by Trey M from Phoenix
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I am looking for a macbook for heavy photo editing. I want a laptop instead of a desktop because I travel so much, so which one should I get?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you're looking for something light and portable, it's the MacBook Air you should go for. If you want something that's got more storage space, good performance and a Retina Display that gives you great image quality, it's the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. It also dipends on what programes and software you're going to use for example:iPhoto, Photoshop, Apeture and so on, then I would go for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display because its much faster, has more processing speed, more ports and its quite thin and portable as well. It just depends on what you can afford and what you really want. Good Luck.
- Answered by Meilir O
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get the Macbook Air or Pro?
- Asked by Sammi M from Gig Harbor
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the Macbook Air or Pro?)
Macbook Pro 13" or Air 13"?
- Asked by Nicole D from Vancouver
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro 13" or Air 13"?)
Which MacBook should I get?
- Asked by Aleks V from Pasadena
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook should I get?)