How long does it take to fully charge a MackBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Jari S
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to fully charge a MackBook Pro with Retina Display?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
3 Answers from the Community
From 0% battery life, mine charges up to full in approximately 2-3 hours
- Answered by Jun Hao T
- Sep 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I used the battery to 4%, and it took me 2.5 hours to charge to 100%. I found it is weird, anyone got the same result?
- Answered by Rui Hao W from Montreal
- Aug 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
my 13" pro retina takes about 2 - 2.5 hours which I'd say is not so bad when I'm getting a full day's use off a single charge!
- Answered by Wendell Y from Calera
- Jun 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Macbook Pro with Retina Display VS The Macbook Air
- Asked by Karen C from Virginia Beach
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro with Retina Display VS The Macbook Air)