Can i run Office 365 on my Mac?
- Asked by Ria O from Woollahra
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i run Office 365 on my Mac?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well it depends,
You can run office 365 on it, but you will either need an applcation such as parallels or VMWare Fusion, or if you dont care to restart your computer and boot into windows, Boot Camp is always an option for you.
Microsoft actually sells an apple version of the microsoft suite that you can buy, which is what i use for school. If you are taking any CIS Classes where you MUST HAVE office 365, i would just use boot camp and install it that way.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Caleb F from Willard
- Aug 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference in office 365 and office 2011
- Asked by Marlene P from Florence
- Aug 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference in office 365 and office 2011)
Can I run office on a Mac?
- Asked by Elizabeth H from Lovell
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run office on a Mac?)