buying a macbook pro for graphic design
I am a graphic design student with a limited budget looking to buy a mbp. The main one I am looking at is the standard "15 mbp, since its the one recommended by my teacher. Any of the upgrades like the retina display and SSD aren't necessary she said and are also out of my price range. I was also considering the 13" since its a lot cheaper, but was concerned with my ability to work with a smaller screen. I am also looking for what will be the best long term investment, since I will most likely be using it for work after I graduate.
- Asked by Peter J from Delray Beach
- Sep 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (buying a macbook pro for graphic design)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
MacBook for a Graphic Design Major?
- Asked by Chantel S from Dodge City
- Sep 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook for a Graphic Design Major?)
MacBook Air Vs. Macbook Pro???
- Asked by Brittany B from Carlsbad
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air Vs. Macbook Pro???)