transferring songs from a computer to classic model
I'm not an ipod user yet but trying to work out the best one for me.
How do I get my music on and off a classic or touch model as there is no sd card slot.
Micro sd card slot would of been ideal.
- Asked by Richard B
- May 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (transferring songs from a computer to classic model)
1 Answer from the Community
You can transfer songs from your PC/MAC to the iPod if it is a touch by purchasing them on iTunes, then going under iTunes>Purchases/Downloads on the iPod Touch in the iTunes app.
Or if you prefer (especially with the older iPod classic) Use the included USB cable that came with it to plug it in, sync to iTunes and Sync the music of your choice from iTunes to the iPod :D
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Brad A from Lancaster
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can it repeat song? or it just can shuffle the song?
- Asked by Nurul Fathin F from Tasek Gelugor
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it repeat song? or it just can shuffle the song?)