can i access my i tunes/appleID with out a creditcard/girtcard
- Asked by Rebecca M from San Antonio
- Oct 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i access my i tunes/appleID with out a creditcard/girtcard)
2 Answers from the Community
Yeah you can ^.^
- Answered by Short C
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. When setting up your Apple ID in iTunes for the first time you should get the option to use a debit/credit card on your account. However, if you do not wish to use a payment method with your account, you can set it up with an iTunes gift card or select the "None" payment option.
However, sometimes the "None" option does not appear. If that's the case, you can temporarily put a debit/credit card on the account and remove it later once the iTunes account has been successfully created.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does Ipod Nano have internet access?
- Asked by Xavier U from Lake Arrowhead
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Ipod Nano have internet access?)
No answers yet
Can I have different access id's on my apple account (for the kids)?
- Asked by Jamie C from Airdrie
- Oct 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have different access id's on my apple account (for the kids)?)