What is the difference between the iPad 2 smart covers and the new models? MC950LL/A vs MD304LL/A
Both of those models seem to be the same product, one is just originally made when the iPad 2 came out, and the new model came somewhere around the 3rd or 4th gen iPad. What is the difference??
- Asked by Daniel R from Las Vegas
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the iPad 2 smart covers and the new models? MC950LL/A vs MD304LL/A)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have a smart cover for my iPad air. I want a smart case for my new iPad mini. are these 2 the same shade of yellow? The case looks a different .
Leather vs polyurethane smart cover
- Asked by Keila T from Concord
- Apr 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Leather vs polyurethane smart cover)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…