should I get the ipad3 or ipad4
What is the difference in the 2
- Asked by Wanda G W from Birmingham
- Jul 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get the ipad3 or ipad4)
1 Answer from the Community
The iPad 3 is no longer for sale directly from Apple. The difference in between the iPad 2 and the iPad with Retina Display (current) is that the latter is much faster, and has a very high-definition display, as well as Siri. The newer iPad also has LTE support unlike the iPad 2.
- Answered by Will B from San Luis Obispo
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will Ipad 3 cases fit the Ipad 4?
- Asked by Beverly P from Fort Lee
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Ipad 3 cases fit the Ipad 4?)