should i get ipad mini 32 gb 3G or ipad 2 16 gb 3G?
The price is quite similar, but which one should i get?
- Asked by Santiago A from Medellin
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad mini 32 gb 3G or ipad 2 16 gb 3G?)
3 Answers from the Community
If the iPad will be you only computer, and you need to store lots of music on it, go for the 32 gb model of either iPad 2 or iPad mini. If you have a laptop or desktop computer on which to store music, the 16gb iPads are sufficient. If you absolutely must take all you tunes with you, use the iCloud or buy a wireless external hard drive for extra storage space. My iPad 2 WiFi 16gb serves me very well. Additional storage options abound.
- Answered by James N from Medina
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
on my opinion you should most likely get the IPad mini 32 GB +3G because it would be easier to carry around. But there really isn't a huge price difference between the two.
- Answered by Elizabeth P from Morgan Hill
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You should go for 32 GB as price difference is not much.
- Answered by Rajneesh D from New Delhi
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?
- Asked by Donnie H from Philadelphia
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?)