Should I get a 32 GB or 64 GB iPad mini?
- Asked by Cheryl K from East Gull Lake
- Jun 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 32 GB or 64 GB iPad mini?)
2 Answers from the Community
It really depends on two things: your budget, and what you want to use it for.
The simplest argument for getting the 64GB is that you are doubling your storage for just $100. That's pretty easy to justify.
But what are you using it for? Just school text books, a little music, email, web surfing, and maybe some Angry Birds? Then the 32GB should be plenty of space and save you $100 that you can get a couple of nice accessories for it.
If you're like me and you're going to store a lot of music, movies, tons of apps, etc, then it is probably worth the $100 to get the 64GB.
- Answered by Christopher T from Providence Village
- Jun 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have 64G I wouldn't get less you run out too soon. Pictures, books, PDFs, music, etc.
- Answered by Judy S from Lawrenceville
- Apr 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?
- Asked by Donnie H from Philadelphia
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?)