Should I get a 16gb or 32gb or 64gb iPad Mini
- Asked by Jamie A
- Apr 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 16gb or 32gb or 64gb iPad Mini)
1 Answer from the Community
It really depends on the amount of videos and music you will put on it.
If you're going to use it to browse the web and read emails only, 16 Gb is plenty.
But if you store some music and movies on it, 16 Gb is probably too small. (It's about 1 Gb per movie, depending on quality settings, and a music album is probably around 0.7 Gb -- or 700 Mb).
So, if you're planning to keep it many years and are interested in storing much music and movies, 32 Gb is a minimum.
- Answered by Bernard D from Rosemere
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get a 32 GB or 64 GB iPad mini?
- Asked by Cheryl K from East Gull Lake
- Jun 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 32 GB or 64 GB iPad mini?)
Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB
- Asked by June S from Reading
- Oct 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB)