is the ipad with retina display the ipad 4
- Asked by Agrim S
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is the ipad with retina display the ipad 4)
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Lewis P
- Aug 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes the iPad with Retina Display is what most call an iPad 4 but the iPad third-generation or what I would call the iPad 3 was actually the first iPad with a retina display.
I have both the third-generations & fourth-generation and now Air and Air 2 but frankly I have not noticed any major difference between the third-generation and fourth-generation other than 64 GB was the max I could get with third-generation where my fourth generation has 128 GB.
- Answered by Jerome M from Austin
- Dec 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the retina display?
- Asked by Joanne B from Park Ridge
- Dec 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the retina display?)
No answers yet