Is it possible to connect an iPad mini to a monitor? If so, how?
I would like to connect my iPad mini to a computer monitor, so that when I work on Pages or Google Docs I would look at the monitor instead of the iPad.
If it is possible, does one merely use the lightning to HDMI and hook it to a computer monitor?
If it's not possible, what is this entire process called? Mirroring iPad display to monitor?
- Asked by Jonathan R from Daly City
- Sep 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect an iPad mini to a monitor? If so, how?)
1 Answer from the Community
iPad mirroring describes connecting your iPad via HDMI to an external display, usually a television screen. This is achieved using the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
If your computer monitor has an HDMI port on it, this process will allow you to see your iPad on the computer monitor, but you would need to use the iPad's keyboard for your typing.
- Answered by Alex I from Windsor
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect ipad mini with my computer monitor only with this cable?
- Asked by Annie P from Oakville
- Nov 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect ipad mini with my computer monitor only with this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY IPAD AS AN INSPECTION MONITOR WITH A WIRED CAMERA CONNECTED TO THE LIGHTNING PLUG TO RECORD VIDEO AND PHOTOS IS THIS POSSIBLE
Can I get Microsoft Excel on an iPad mini? Is printing possible?
- Asked by Jessica A from San Carlos
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get Microsoft Excel on an iPad mini? Is printing possible?)