ipad mini or ipad with retina display for bad eyesight? 16gb or 32gb?
i have slightly bad eye sight and im looking into getting an ipad for college (lots of digital books and lots of PDF articles) so.obviously the ipad with retina display is bigger and better quality but is the ipad mini pretty much just as good just cheaper and more portable? or is the mini really small and i would have trouble viewing articles?
also, like i said i will have at least 20 books and 100 pdf articles on this device not including a few apps maybe a couple movies, should i get the 16gb or 32gb? please and thank you!
- Asked by Clara F V from Chicago
- Jul 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (ipad mini or ipad with retina display for bad eyesight? 16gb or 32gb?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a mini iPad air with retina display and has data 32 gb
- Asked by Sylvia S from Concord
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a mini iPad air with retina display and has data 32 gb)
Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB
- Asked by June S from Reading
- Oct 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB)