Ipad mini or Ipad 2? (im using it for school)
I want it for school. I dont care about the resolution. I only care about the size (if it matters) and the memory.
- Asked by Charlie H from Towson
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Ipad mini or Ipad 2? (im using it for school))
2 Answers from the Community
If you are changing lessons a lot then the ipad mini is great but if you need to look at pictures, which are large then th 2 is great.
The ipad mini has got more pixels per inch and is lighter; it's also thinner.
- Answered by Adam M
- Apr 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Same dilemma. I got an ipad 2 mainly because of ibooks. I have no problem reading even my 3-column books. My only issue is it's size and weight. I wonder if I would still have the same reading experience with the mini. I hope someone shares his experience.
- Answered by Danieson L from Novaliches
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
im in high school, would the ipad 2 or ipad mini be better for me?
- Asked by Sydney B from Tillamook
- May 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (im in high school, would the ipad 2 or ipad mini be better for me?)