iPad Air or Mini Retina
Hi I have a ipad 3 and I thought it's time to update my device. The question is which one: ipad air or mini retina. Currently I'm interested in both.
I like watching movies and browsing the web, which I think the mini retina is perfect for me.
However, I also use my ipad to draw with stylus, so it would make sense if I get an ipad air.
I haven't really play around with mini because I can't draw on it (no drawing app in the displayed ipad mini at apple store)
For me I like the portability that mini has but I'm afraid that it would be too small to draw. Ipad 3 and ipad air are almost the same size and sometime too bunny to bring places. I read in posts that mini can be annoying to because you have to zoom in and out a lot in some tasks.
What should I get?
- Asked by Jakrarin H from Jamaica
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Air or Mini Retina)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
should i get ipad air or ipad mini with retina display
- Asked by Rashpal M from Surrey
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad air or ipad mini with retina display)
Is there a mini iPad air with retina display and has data 32 gb
- Asked by Sylvia S from Concord
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a mini iPad air with retina display and has data 32 gb)