I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Apr 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I studied Japanese and French in college and used my English keyboard to type out documents. Accented characters are accessible via the alt key. Example É =alt+e. Alternatively, on a Mac international typing is available via System Preferences, Language & Text, Input Sources. This will create a flag icon next to the date and time. Clicking on this icon enables you to quickly transfer back and forth between multiple languages.
- Answered by Lindsay H from Melbourne
- May 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No I don't think so
- Answered by Tamijo R from Helena
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
International ipad is possible?
- Asked by Erik C from San Salvador
- Oct 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International ipad is possible?)
is ipad mini retina cellular unlocked? (International)
- Asked by Junghae P from White Plains
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is ipad mini retina cellular unlocked? (International))
I want to buy an iPad online, but I will only use it out of he country. Can I buy the new iPad and use it with an international carrier?
- Asked by Camila R from Quito
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy an iPad online, but I will only use it out of he country. Can I buy the new iPad and use it with an international carrier?)