How to use message on ipad2
- Asked by Timothy F C from Lagrange
- Jul 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use message on ipad2)
1 Answer from the Community
The person that you are messaging must have an Apple device such as a Mac, iPad, iPod, or iPhone. If the person has an iPhone all you are going to do is enter there number and the iPad will scan to make sure it is an iPhone, and from there you can send your message. If you want to message someone who has an iPad, iPod, or Mac you have to get there email address that they are using for there Apple ID and from there you can message them.
- Answered by Kyle S from Tamarac
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the IPad 2 16 gbs ok to send & recieve messages, and for facebook?
- Asked by Jeanne M from Green Island
- Sep 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the IPad 2 16 gbs ok to send & recieve messages, and for facebook?)