Has anyone been successful at uploading Weight Watchers Activity Link data to their ipad directly from the activity link device?
The weight watcher's / Phillips activity link is a pedometer that when plugged into a USB drive, will upload data from the device to the web as well as this charges the battery of the device.
I am going on vacation and would much rather take my iPad than a laptop, but right now I don't know how to upload the data and/or charge the activity link since I can't find a USB coverter for the iPad.
I thought that the USB camera adaptor may be my answer, but I'm still not 100% it would work.
Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?
- Asked by Amy E from Duluth
- Jun 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone been successful at uploading Weight Watchers Activity Link data to their ipad directly from the activity link device?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will it link wirelessly to my Bose radio?
- Asked by Gretchen B from Warsaw
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it link wirelessly to my Bose radio?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
I have sky go app on mini iPad , can I link this app to a larger tv through a cable or Apple TV device . Will the sky app let me do this