Can you use an iPad Mini with this?
- Asked by Stephanie W from Brooklyn
- May 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad Mini with this?)
- Asked about: Philips DS1155 Speaker Dock with Li…
1 Answer from the Community
I tried to charge a current gen iPad using the extra USB connection. Unfortunately it must not have enough power. I'm not certain of the wattage required of the Mini. I'm fairly disappointed; I realize it states "iPhone or iPod", however as the device is plugged in via a DC adapter, Philips should have had the forethought of providing enough power for charging a myriad of devices. Most people have iPads and iPhones, that combination should have been considered in the engineering aspects.
- Answered by Donald D from Pittsford
- May 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what can I do on an iPad Mini?
- Asked by Marcus T
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what can I do on an iPad Mini?)
No answers yet