At my school, they require us to have some type of tablet, either an Android tablet or an iPad. How is the iPad better?
- Asked by Shannon F from Greenwood
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (At my school, they require us to have some type of tablet, either an Android tablet or an iPad. How is the iPad better?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can read/watch Amazon and Google content on an iPad, but you can't get Apple content (movies and iBooks, you can install music purchased through iTunes) on an Android device - so you get the best of both worlds. Note I do not mean you can run Android apps on an iPad, I mean that Amazon and Google make very good apps that run their content on an iPad (Kindle app, Google apps). Apple do not make iBooks for Android, for example.
The integrated OS and hardware gives an overall smoother and more stable user experience on Apple
iPad has a great ecosystem.
Apple support is brilliant.
- Answered by Alex H from Ellenbrook
- Oct 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use with a android tablet?
- Asked by Fabian B from Villavicencio
- Dec 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use with a android tablet?)
- Asked about: CME Xkey Ultra-Portable USB MIDI Ke…
No answers yet
are the ipad 1st gen good tablets
- Asked by Martha T from Alexander City
- May 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (are the ipad 1st gen good tablets)