what is the micro usb port for?
- Asked by Zaren A from Grand Prairie
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the micro usb port for?)
2 Answers from the Community
You use the micro usb port to plug it into a Mac or PC on iTunes if you need to restore it.
- Answered by Joe R from Las Vegas
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can't use it for anything. It is there for Apple's diagnosis software. If you take a broken Apple TV to an Apple Store, they can plug something into that USB port to diagnose whatever the fault is, without having to open it. Quite a few electronic devices do the same thing.
- Answered by Christian B
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does any usb keyboard works with apple tv?
- Asked by Amit A from Norwalk
- Jul 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does any usb keyboard works with apple tv?)
No answers yet