Is Apple TV needed to operate the B&W A7 music wireless system.
- Asked by Peter L from Fort Lauderdale
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple TV needed to operate the B&W A7 music wireless system.)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
2 Answers from the Community
No you don't need Apple Tv. The A7 has Airplay built in, for iTunes, from Mac or any suitable iOS device.
- Answered by John F
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, Apple TV is not required to operate the A7.
To play music 'over the air' to an A7 from either iTunes or an AirPlay compatible iDevice, all that is required is a wireless network router.
- Answered by Kieran M
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2