can i have two apple tvs on the same network?
- Asked by Alex M from Brooklyn
- Sep 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i have two apple tvs on the same network?)
3 Answers from the Community
yes you can.
I have 3 myself, with each appleTV acquiring its own IP address from DHCP using the same WIFI network, same apple account, and same itunes repository (which I have on an iMac)... you will also need to set Home Sharing on all devices.
- Answered by Andrew C
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Absolutely. I have 2 Apple TVs. In my home with only one network. I've labeled them Bedroom and Living Room. Enjoy!!
Carol from Boulder
- Answered by Carol B from Boulder
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
We have 5 in our home, 2 at our office and one at a vacation home. All work perfectly.
- Answered by George E from Redwood City
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I control two apple tvs on the same network using the remote app?
- Asked by Derek E from Torrance
- Oct 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I control two apple tvs on the same network using the remote app?)