urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MHAT2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010837
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Zero stars. Execrable.
I don't normally dis products in public, but this is the worst product in any category that I've encountered in years. They sound I don't normally dis products in public, but this is the worst product in any category that I've encountered in years. They sound *awful*. The regular Apple earbuds - the one that comes with iPhones - are exponentially better. These are $14 earphones.
Apple risks damaging its reputation by keeping this total rip-off on the market. Yes, the sound is that bad.
Please don't buy them. …
- Written by Nick B from Sherman Oaks
2 of 5 people found this useful
Don't Waste Your Money!
They do look nice.... The sound quality is not even close to other earbuds at this price point. My guess is that if you want bet They do look nice.... The sound quality is not even close to other earbuds at this price point. My guess is that if you want better quality from Beats you will have to spend more money, but I will not risk buying this brand again after spending $100 for a set of pretty tin cans. …
- Written by blake F from Grand Rapids
10 of 25 people found this useful
Very nice design and day to day use
These earbuds are very nice looking. The design is like Apple made the earbuds. These never disappoint! Oh yes, for all the people These earbuds are very nice looking. The design is like Apple made the earbuds. These never disappoint! Oh yes, for all the people having troubles with static and one earbud not working, DON'T pull the earbuds out of the jack using the WIRE. Like on every earbud, the wire near the jack is fragile and can break with a few hard tugs. All in all, these earbuds have crisp accurate sound and I will never go back to my EarPods again! …
- Written by Vickie G from Chandler
6 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the frequency response?? how load are they (dB)?? What operating ohm's??
- Asked by Michael C
- Jan 10, 2015
Is the storage pouch a semi-hard case like the one in the displayed picture, or is it a soft magnet pouch?
- Asked by Allison C
- Dec 29, 2014
It's a soft magnet pouch.
- Answered by De Chandra W from Baltimore
- Jan 27, 2015
Can siri be activated by the inbuilt mic button to accept voice commands like play songs or dial ABC?
- Asked by Rahul M from Ilford
- Nov 13, 2014
Yes. Siri works the same as it does without the headset.
- Answered by Andrew R
- Dec 4, 2014
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. However, there's a catch: The in-line remote CANNOT operate with the iPod shuffle. The in-line remote can work with iPod Touch 3rd gen or later and Nano 7th gen or later. …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 25, 2014
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014