urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7H2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
143 of 192 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
108 of 138 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
103 of 133 people found this useful
Worthless waste of money
They sound great ONLY IF you can get them to stay in your ears. They keep falling out no matter what you do and it seems to be eve They sound great ONLY IF you can get them to stay in your ears. They keep falling out no matter what you do and it seems to be everyone's problem with this product …
- Written by G. A from Los angeles
True story. Won't lie
I got one pair of this beats on red for my birthday. After one month the right side started getting a really low sound that I cou I got one pair of this beats on red for my birthday. After one month the right side started getting a really low sound that I couldn't even hear so I decided to return them. The new ones were awesome but for three weeks. Now it wasn't the right side but left side. But I decided to see if it was only for a temporary time but for luck I lost them at school. I decided to get the same ones but in black n silver so I bought them on target. Right now this is the third time that I'm gonna exchange them. I think that the costumer service's employee knows me already. But I'm definitely returning this cuz sadly they have an awesome sound but won't last for me for more than a month. If you reading this don't buy them, its a waste of time and money. …
- Written by Osvaldo G from Hialeah
5 of 5 people found this useful
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
These are truly great quality for the music, itself. HOWEVER, the product itself is not designed to last. I have already gone thro These are truly great quality for the music, itself. HOWEVER, the product itself is not designed to last. I have already gone through 3 pair in less than a year. Every time I had the same exact problem. One day, out of nowhere, the left ear quits working (the side with the remote). Considering they aren't cheap, I have been careful with them. Further, after it happening twice already, I was even more careful with the third pair...and still...they broke after a few months. The free pair that comes with iphone always lasted me years and never had problems. So if you have money to burn and do not mind the inconvenience of having to replace them every 2 months...this is the product for you. Personally, I will never buy them again, which is SO SAD!!! I loved them while they worked. …
- Written by Taylor A from Brooklyn
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
- Feb 17, 2015
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S
- May 13, 2015
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. However, there's a catch: The in-line remote CANNOT operate with the iPod shuffle. The in-line remote can work with iPod Touch 3rd gen or later and Nano 7th gen or later. …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 25, 2014