Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear at any volume
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music, or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH632AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000234
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing for running/working out
I've been on long runs from anywhere between 20-50 minutes and no matter how hard I run or how much I sweat these bad boys stayed I've been on long runs from anywhere between 20-50 minutes and no matter how hard I run or how much I sweat these bad boys stayed put! The sound quality is also amazing. Definitely worth my money. …
- Written by Aisha S from Brampton
49 of 53 people found this useful
Best choice for people with hearing problems
I have problems with hearing, when there are back noices around you... exsample traffic, lot of people talking around you and so o I have problems with hearing, when there are back noices around you... exsample traffic, lot of people talking around you and so on.
My earlier headphones, did not solve this problem. The backnoices came through and made hearing much more difficulty.
With these, I hear just only those sounds coming and all noices around me, are keeping out.
Highly recomended for all, whose hearing is difficult with backnoices. …
- Written by Hannele O
43 of 52 people found this useful
THESE HEADPHONES ARE AMAZING I LOVEW THEM FOR WORKING OUT GREAT HEADPHONES YOU WILL LOVE THEM
- Written by Zahra M from West Vancouver
37 of 45 people found this useful
Bought these headphones for running, working out and walking around campus. They worked great for about 3-4 months and then comple Bought these headphones for running, working out and walking around campus. They worked great for about 3-4 months and then completely deteriorated to the point that the headphones came undone into two pieces and cannot even be used. …
- Written by Riley N from Brookfield
1 of 1 people found this useful
Noisy powerbeats (static)
My powerbeats make a lot of noise while in use. It sound like someone is crunching something while using the earphones. I want th My powerbeats make a lot of noise while in use. It sound like someone is crunching something while using the earphones. I want them repaired or a new pair. I spent too much money on these earphones to be hearing alot of noise everytime I use them. …
- Written by Towana S from Upper Marlboro
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not good for working out
Initially, I loved my Beats In-Ear Headphones, they provided excellant sound in my noisy gym. After only six months, the skip/vol Initially, I loved my Beats In-Ear Headphones, they provided excellant sound in my noisy gym. After only six months, the skip/volumn control button stopped working. It appears that these things aren't good for working out as they cannot tolerate any type of moisture. Lesson learned...I will stick to my $20 headphones, at least when they stop working, I haven't lost too much money. …
- Written by Teresa G from WEST PALM BEACH
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these headphones compatible with ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Mohammad M from Cupernito
- Dec 22, 2014
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by Michael G from Sonoma
- Aug 15, 2014
I do a lot of running I have no problem with them staying on at all.
- Answered by Maxwell O from Albany
- Oct 27, 2014
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
- Nov 23, 2012
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
- Jan 2, 2014
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by John B from Williamsport
- Nov 15, 2013