Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers — a woofer and a tweeter — resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote*:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback — including play/pause and next/previous — by pressing the centre button.
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Answer and end calls.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Carrying case
- Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
- Two replacement mesh caps
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance: 23 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
- Cable Length: 42 in./106 cm; 13 in./330 mm to earpiece
- See the following for compatibility information: www.apple.com/earphones.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent price for earphones with two drivers
It is difficult to find earphones of this quality for the price especially with a microphone. The trick is to choose the correct e It is difficult to find earphones of this quality for the price especially with a microphone. The trick is to choose the correct ear tip to get a good seal in the ear. If the seal is poor, the bass will be reduced. With a good seal the sound and noise isolation is quite good. …
- Written by Andrew B from NEW ORLEANS
711 of 913 people found this useful
I had high hopes for these headphones. In particular, the idea of two drivers appealed to me. The highs and mids on the headphon I had high hopes for these headphones. In particular, the idea of two drivers appealed to me. The highs and mids on the headphonee are good. The bass, however, is lacking any form of substance. I recommend that you pass on these. …
- Written by Timothy A from Farmington
587 of 843 people found this useful
The stupid ear buds constantly pop off and get lost.
- Written by Brett F from Hoboken
891 of 1459 people found this useful
My Favorite Headphones
I love these earbuds! They are the only ones I have tried that don't hurt my ears and stay in place while I run. I was incredibly I love these earbuds! They are the only ones I have tried that don't hurt my ears and stay in place while I run. I was incredibly bummed when I sent them through the wash by accident and stunned when I discovered they still worked afterwards. I rate these above the Bose earbuds I own, the sound quality isn't quite as amazing but those make my ears hurt, a lot. …
- Written by Harli J from College station
NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!!!!!!
I returned these after 1 week of use. The sound is EXTREMELY POOR FOR THE PRICE TAG. The EarPods that accompany the iPhones, iPads I returned these after 1 week of use. The sound is EXTREMELY POOR FOR THE PRICE TAG. The EarPods that accompany the iPhones, iPads, etc. are better sounding and more comfortable. I can say the following with little hope and agenda, “These earbuds are NOT WORTH THE PRICE....PERIOD” …
- Written by Eric M from Moravian Falls
Terrible they broke with in 24 hours
left side there's barely sounds & they keep falling out. I don't recommend buying this headphones waste of money !!!!!
- Written by dennis S from SAINT LOUIS
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How can I make my earphones work with my computer?
- Asked by Nathalie T from Panama
- Mar 15, 2015
Can I use my the earbuds that came with the iPhone 5 to watch movies on an airplane
- Asked by Murray B from Calgary
- Dec 13, 2014
Probably. As long as whatever you're watching movies with has a 3.5mm jack, you should be fine.
- Answered by Allan B from Murfreesboro
- Mar 4, 2015