Charge and sync your iPad 2 and iPad third generation with the iPad Dock. Your iPad sits upright in the dock, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line out port that connects to powered speakers. And it supports other iPad accessories, such as the Apple Digital AV Adapter and iPad Camera Connection Kit. You can even use it as a picture frame while it’s charging.
Here are some ways you can use the iPad Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad to sync iPad and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the iPad 10W USB Power Adapter (included with your iPad) to charge the iPad battery.
- Use the dock to hold iPad at the perfect angle to compose email and notes using a Bluetooth keyboard or to watch your favorite videos or photo slideshows.
- Connect the dock to a TV or video projector using a compatible accessory such as the Apple Digital AV Adapter, the Apple VGA Adapter, or the Apple Component or Composite AV Cable.*
- Connect the dock to a stereo or speakers using an AV cable or a stereo audio cable to play music from iPad.*
What's in the Box?
- iPad Dock
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
I love it. That's all I can say about it. It's sturdy, charges pretty fast and you can sit it on your nightstand for convienence.
- Written by Shantay M from Memphis
1167 of 1408 people found this useful
A nice stand
This stand securely supports and positions the iPad to be charged and synced. In my opinion, its one flaw is that part of the fron This stand securely supports and positions the iPad to be charged and synced. In my opinion, its one flaw is that part of the front is covered up and I dislike that just for the looks, but it does keep the iPad held secure.
-Recommended as an extra convenience- …
- Written by Thomas D from Hillsdale
974 of 1191 people found this useful
Perfect for work!
I keep the iPad2 plugged on my desk at work and can easily check e-mail, and access my songs easily.
- Written by JOHN S from Menifee
872 of 1064 people found this useful
Love it but please please make a new one to work with the Smart Cover
I love it but I have Smart Cover problems. I'm totally not going to rate it one star because that's overdoing it. It's not that bi I love it but I have Smart Cover problems. I'm totally not going to rate it one star because that's overdoing it. It's not that big of a deal. But to others, it is, and that's why those idiots rate it one star. Moving on, the iPad fits perfectly and is easy to put on the dock and take it off. I didn't realize that this had a speaker output so you can plug in speakers to the dock and listen to music. Now I'm going to buy speakers for this. …
- Written by Jerry M from Newbury Park
29 of 37 people found this useful
it docks the ipad tight, the ipad looks nice and the smart cover works too!!
the first time I bought it I struggled a while to it docks the ipad tight, the ipad looks nice and the smart cover works too!!
the first time I bought it I struggled a while to point it right, now all is ok …
- Written by Jesús Eduardo R from Aguascalientes
23 of 30 people found this useful
Just got my Ipad2 and the dock is a real necessity. Small, sleek and hopefully does the job.
- Written by Lena P from Orchard Park
21 of 29 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can the charger handle 220 v because we travel international and here in the US it's 110 while outside is 220 thanks
- Asked by Annelyn O from Long Beach
- Apr 19, 2011
All iPad, MacBook, iPod and iPhone chargers have always been universal voltage and work with every v All iPad, MacBook, iPod and iPhone chargers have always been universal voltage and work with every voltage in the world.
The dock itself does not include a charger - you use the one that came with your iPad. …
- Answered by David D from East Melbourne
- Apr 21, 2011
Can you use the iPad 2 dock to connect to a pc and transfer files back and forth between iPad & PC?
- Asked by Diane Y from Gainesville
- Apr 23, 2011
Yes you can. "Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad 2 to syn Yes you can. "Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad 2 to sync iPad 2 and charge its battery." …
- Answered by William N from New York
- Apr 25, 2011
Can you charge the ipad in a car at all
- Asked by Nathaniel G from Ladysmith
- Oct 20, 2011
Yes, there are special charges. Most iPhone chargers have not the required 10W though and the iPad s Yes, there are special charges. Most iPhone chargers have not the required 10W though and the iPad shows "not charging" - in reality, it charges really slow. But there are 3rd party chargers such as Garmin which actually charge with 10W and plug into the cigarette plugs. If they only mention the iPhone, do not buy it if it is for a iPad. Now, you are not supposed to use these for the iPhone since it is charging with a higher wattage but I do it anyways. It charges an iPhone withing half the normal time (iPhone gets warm). …
- Answered by Tobias K from Duncan
- Nov 22, 2011
Does the iPad 3 fit on this dock if it has a belkin snap shield attached to the back
- Asked by James D
- Aug 9, 2012
- Answered by Elijah L from Samon Arm
- Jul 2, 2013