The Incase ICON sleeve for MacBook Pro incorporates advanced Tensaerlite technology along with a lightweight EVA bumper frame to ensure maximum impact absorption. A magnetic snap closure further secures your MacBook, while allowing for easy access.
- Premium neoprene outer panels layered over faux fur
- Lined interior walls for enhanced support
- Streamlined construction designed for durability and performance
- Magnetic snap closure to secure your MacBook Pro
Did you notice?Tensaerlite technology helps deliver maximum impact absorption.
Apple Recommends ForSurrounding your MacBook with tough yet gentle protection.
What's in the Box?
- Incase ICON Sleeve with Tensaerlite
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Faux Fur, Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60518
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450135106
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this case for my brand new 15" Retina MacBook Pro. I'm a university student, so I take my laptop out quite often during c I bought this case for my brand new 15" Retina MacBook Pro. I'm a university student, so I take my laptop out quite often during classes and thought this case looked like an easy to use, convenient sleeve with its top-loading, non-zip design. The other reviewer was correct in saying that it really fits like a glove-- so much that it's super difficult to pry one's computer out of the sleeve without exerting a lot of force and digging the computer out from the sleeve.
I've been a longtime user of Incase's typical horizontal zipping neoprene case, and this one was a huge disappointment for the super steep price tag. When I used this ICON sleeve I could just picture my laptop flying out as I struggled to pull it from the case and crashing onto the tile floor of my school. I suppose it's a good option if you don't remove your laptop often from the sleeve, but this is not a case for a heavy user.
Needless to say, I returned this case. …
- Written by Emily C from New York
2 of 2 people found this useful
Fits like a glove on my 13" retina.
- Written by alan M from des plaines
2 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Not at all!
In theory, the moving magnetic field will induce some current on the traces on the PC Not at all!
In theory, the moving magnetic field will induce some current on the traces on the PCB inside the MacBook Pro. However, this current is almost imperceptible, and won't cause any damage.
The magnet in the display of your MacBook is stronger than this one, you should be fine! …
- Answered by Alfie P
- Dec 14, 2014
Does the sleeve turn anyone else's computer off?
- Asked by Caitlin S from River Falls
- Dec 23, 2014
The magnet on the sleeve seems to initiate some sort of magnetic protection in the computer which ma The magnet on the sleeve seems to initiate some sort of magnetic protection in the computer which makes it sleep (sure you've noticed it just comes back on again with a key press after you move it a bit). It does it to mine too.
However there is an answer. You need to keep it away from the power connection (and battery/hard drive maybe?). so if you just spin it round it's fine. I flip mine over too just to be sure.
great sleeve I recon. It's only a little issue and there is a fix! …
- Answered by Alex P
- Dec 31, 2014
Does it fit for the macbook pro 13¨ (NO retina)?
- Asked by Sandra P from Miami
- Nov 30, 2014
Does it fit also the macbook air 13''?
- Asked by Alessia S from Castiglione Delle Stiviere
- Sep 13, 2014
No. I own a macbook air 13", and this case does not fit, for some reason that currently eludes me.
- Answered by Michael B from Lakeway
- Nov 5, 2014
Will this case fit the Macbook pro 13" with Retina if it has a Speck Case on?
- Asked by Victoria B from Oakville
- Sep 5, 2014
The review dated the day before this question states that it won't fit with a hard case on.
- Answered by William B from Oxford
- Sep 8, 2014