Safeguard your iPad with Moshi's VersaCover stand case. Inspired by origami, the case's folding cover lets you position your iPad at just the right angle for typing, reading or browsing the web. VersaCover's built-in magnet assembly supports the iPad auto-wake/sleep feature, so you can quickly access all your apps and media. The soft microfibre cover shields the display while on the go, and the polycarbonate shell protects the aluminium back from scratches and bumps.
- Unique origami-style folding cover doubles as a stand
- Three viewing angles for comfort in video viewing, web surfing and typing
- Complete front and back protection of iPad
- Sleek, minimalist design
- Supports iPad auto-wake/sleep function
- Easy access to all iPad buttons and cameras
Did you notice?The microfibre surface is easy to clean with suede cleaner and a damp cloth.
Apple Recommends ForProviding versatile protection for your iPad along with three convenient viewing angles.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi VersaCover Stand Case
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Portfolio
- Material: Fabric, Hard Plastic, Soft Touch
- Height: 0.47 in./1.19 cm
- Width: 5.51 in./14 cm
- Weight: 3.52 oz./99.79 g
- Length: 7.91 in./20.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO064702
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052316225
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Moshi versacover come for the first version of the iPad?
- Asked by Joy Ellen G from Silver Spring
- Nov 25, 2014
Does any one know if this case works with the new Ipad Air 2??? Thanks!!
- Asked by Daniel P from Lima
- Oct 28, 2014
No not really. The camera is in a slightly different place and the pad is slimmer so is not firmly h No not really. The camera is in a slightly different place and the pad is slimmer so is not firmly held in. …
- Answered by Brenda P
- Nov 4, 2014
This product is for iPad Air 2 too?
- Asked by Yesenia P from Guadalajara
- Oct 20, 2014
No, the iPad Air 2 is thinner than the iPad Air meaning cases are not cross-compatible.
- Answered by Kieran W from Oakland
- Nov 7, 2014
Does this product fit the new IPad mini 3
- Asked by Robyn T from Toormina
- Oct 16, 2014
Yes, this case will fit the iPad Mini 3. Moshi's website states it supports the iPad Mini 1,2 and 3
- Answered by Kush T
- Oct 26, 2014
Does it leave the origami imprint on the iPad face when its closed?
- Asked by Michelle P from Springfield
- Oct 8, 2014
I have this case on my iPad mini and would definitely recommend it. However, with time as the cover I have this case on my iPad mini and would definitely recommend it. However, with time as the cover gets dirty it might leave a slight smudge on the device's screen -- however, nothing that can't be easily wiped off with your sleeve or a piece of microfiber cloth. …
- Answered by Kieran W from Oakland
- Oct 17, 2014
Does it works on ipad mini without the retina display?
- Asked by Aude R from Repentigny
- Sep 5, 2014
Yes, the first iPad mini is the same size, only difference would be the mic on the back otherwise ye Yes, the first iPad mini is the same size, only difference would be the mic on the back otherwise yes it will fit. …
- Answered by Kuyan R from Devonport
- Sep 9, 2014