Large enough to fit all your everyday essentials, the Cocoon Recess Backpack easily fits and protects up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro in a specially designed padded compartment. The bag also features a built-in GRID-IT! organization system for all your small necessities, such as chargers, cords, and headphones.
Boasting a classic yet functional design, the Recess backpack also features a concealed, padded compartment for your iPad.
- Accommodates up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Padded MacBook compartment
- Hideaway padded iPad compartment
- Built-in GRID-IT! front pocket
- Umbrella/water bottle side pockets
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Water-resistant zipper shield
- Water-resistant exterior
Did you notice?You can pop the built-in GRID-IT! system forward and slide your iPad into a hidden, padded compartment.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook Pro and other everyday essentials in comfort, safety, and style.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon Recess Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric, Nylon, Water Resistant
- Height: 17.2 in./43.7 cm
- Width: 7 in./17.8 cm
- Weight: 55 oz./1.56 kg
- Length: 11.5 in./29.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: MCP3403BK
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004515
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
I had previously been using for the past year the Slim Cocoon backpack which is a great product but I needed something with more u I had previously been using for the past year the Slim Cocoon backpack which is a great product but I needed something with more utility since it's too small for my college student needs. The Recess backpack suits me perfectly and still has the things I like about the Slim backpack, namely the grid compartment that holds small things in place (a nice touch that you can't tell from pictures and isn't mentioned in the product description is that there's a pocket in back of the grid too), the great looking style, and the elegant simplicity of it's various compartments and overall design while being comfortable to use as well. What I gained over the Slim backpack is enough space to actually put my various schoolbooks, binders, and folders in, and little pockets on each side of the backpack to hold water bottles.
Highly recommended. …
- Written by Jayson E from Mesa
7 of 7 people found this useful