Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Clark messenger bag provides a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve to protect your MacBook and iPad. It also gives you a variety of mesh organizer pockets to keep all your essentials in place. Offering a modern take on classic briefcases, the Clark messenger delivers plenty of style as well as space.
- Incorporates Herschel Supply's Plus System
- Tough woven exterior with modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply’s signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- Leather joining top handle with magnetic fastener
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Zippered external front pocket for accessories
- Sleeve external pocket for documents
Did you notice?Built-in fleece-lined sleeve offers scratch-free, 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, and daily essentials to work or school.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Clark messenger bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10119-00457-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432037568
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this bag waterproof?
- Asked by Avelino S from Niagara Falls
- Jun 26, 2014
Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exteri Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exterior of the bag is quite resistant to water, but in heavy rain or exposure to water over a long period, water may start to get in through the zips. …
- Answered by Andrew W
- Aug 26, 2014
is this bag made for the new 13" MacPro with retina display. what is the weight
- Asked by Johnnie M from Redmond
- Mar 5, 2014
How light is this bag? What is the weight of this bag?
- Asked by Theresa B from Danbury
- Jul 15, 2014