The Twelve South HiRise stand for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, and iPad mini is a sleek brushed metal vertical pedestal that's compatible with your Apple Lightning Cable (not included) and virtually any iPhone or iPad mini case. Not only does HiRise free your hands during calls and FaceTime chats, it provides an easy way to simultaneously charge your iPhone or iPad. HiRise also keeps your iOS device's speakers, mic, or headphone ports completely unobstructed. Small and attractive enough to complement any home or office, it's the ultimate perch for your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPad mini, or even a 5th-generation iPod touch.
- Turns your Apple Lightning Cable into a convenient desktop stand
- Adjustable support posts fit even the most protective cases
- Showcases device for hands-free use
- Works exclusively with Apple Lightning Cable (not included)
Did you notice?Elevates iPhone so it doesn't block the headphone port, speakers, or mic. Also holds iPhone or iPad mini at a perfect height for FaceTime.
Apple Recommends ForA conveniently safe place for your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, or iPad mini on your desktop — and no need to remove the case.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhone and iPad mini
- Base cap
- Hex tool
- Four screws
- Rear support
- Front support
- Three height-adjusting cable clips
- Owner's manual
- Height: 3.5 in./8.8 cm
- Width: 3.9 in./ 10 cm
- Weight: 0.41 lb./0.19 kg
- Length: 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1404
- UPC or EAN No.: 811370020044
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Dan W from Tarragindi
- Sep 16, 2014
Indeed it does. A slight adjustment to the support back panel and you're good to go! If you have the Indeed it does. A slight adjustment to the support back panel and you're good to go! If you have the iPhone 6 or the 6 Plus with either cover wether the silicon cover or the leather, both work with the number 1 adapter for the lightning cable being that both cases leave the bottom of both models exposed. …
- Answered by Tomy O from New Haven
- Sep 22, 2014
Does this work with Apples longer 2m Lightning cable
- Asked by James W
- Feb 17, 2015
This is a good product and the simple way to get around this problem is to use a the standard apple This is a good product and the simple way to get around this problem is to use a the standard apple cable with a USB extension cable rather than the longer apple cables. Hope that helps …
- Answered by Adam B
- Feb 25, 2015
Will this work with a TECH21D3O Impact case for iPhone 6?
- Asked by Dmitri K from College Place
- Jan 17, 2015