A printer, scanner and photocopier in one, the Expression Premium XP-610 enables you to print documents and images from your MacBook or iOS device using a Wi-Fi connection. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer while Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services. It features two front-loading photo paper trays and a 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel with interactive menu to help you meet all your printing needs.
High-quality photos and text
The Epson Expression Premium XP-10 uses Claria Premium Ink, which produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
- Epson Connect technology allows you to print documents over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services
- Print from anywhere in the world
- Two front-loading photo paper trays
- 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel
Did you notice?You can email documents and photos directly to the printer from anywhere in the world.
Apple Recommends ForWireless AirPrint printing, scanning and photocopying.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-610 main unit
- Individual ink cartridges
- Power cable
- Setup guide
- Software (CD)
- Display Size: 6.4 cm
- Connections: AirPrint , PicBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 13.8 cm/5.43 in.
- Width: 39 cm/15.4 in.
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Length: 34.1 cm/13.4 in.
- Black print speed: 13 ISO
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 10 ISO
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- 10.5.8 or later
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907881
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
This printer is awesome!!!
Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. I will mostly be using it for printing out papers for school but photos are amazing...Well worth the money... …
- Written by Terry D from Long Beach
117 of 136 people found this useful
I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the p I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the printer to connect with my MacBook wirelessly to print. Its constantly offline and no amount of resetting and troubleshooting has worked. If you are like me and don't have too much time to fight with a printer - I do not recommend. Going back to HP at least I never had connection problems with HP. One star for convenient size. …
- Written by Judith M from Louisville
123 of 153 people found this useful
Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am conc Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am concerned. Received it Wednesday, took it out of the box Saturday and after 10 hours, 3 or 4 phone calls, still not printing. Very FRUSTRATING. Apple store, Epson technical support, Netgear technical support all unable. To get this printer up and printing from ipad2!!!!! …
- Written by Frances S from Easton
136 of 182 people found this useful
Great out of the box, then......
Out of the box this was a great printer, that was until it came time to change the ink cartridges. After changing the ink cartrid Out of the box this was a great printer, that was until it came time to change the ink cartridges. After changing the ink cartridges was never able to get a good printout again. Went through the maintenance procedures and all that did was use up ink like crazy. After going through 2 sets of cartridges just trying to get a decent printout, EPSON sent me a set of cartridges and even they didn't work well. I would not recommend this printer again and will be replacing as soon as I can. Always had great experiences with EPSON printers and after this printer at work, I am very disappointed. May have been my last EPSON. Replacement may well be an HP. …
- Written by Scott N from ORLANDO
Having much problems trying to download software for this device!
- Written by Michael B from Woburn
2 of 3 people found this useful
It doesn't work
Got the printer and set up wasn't bad, but it doesn't print correctly. Parts of words, parts of email is all I get. Sent email t Got the printer and set up wasn't bad, but it doesn't print correctly. Parts of words, parts of email is all I get. Sent email to EPSON customer support and got response that they'd get back to me within 24 hours. That was over 4 days ago. This is a big disappointment. Now going to call so I can listen to music for half an hour and hope to get some support.
- Written by Tom C from Salem
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
i have a MAC Air with no CD. how do i install
- Asked by Gary S from Boston
- Aug 20, 2014
Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system upda Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system update on Macbook, it can download newer software for the printer. …
- Answered by Cato Ø
- Aug 23, 2014
I only have an iPad and iPhone. Will this printer work with my iPad Internet?
- Asked by Diane L C from Sun City
- May 6, 2014
Yes it does work.
- Answered by Denis L from Redlands
- May 15, 2014