A printer, scanner and photocopier in one, the Expression Premium XP-610 enables you to print documents and images from your MacBook or iOS device using a Wi-Fi connection. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer while Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services. It features two front-loading photo paper trays and a 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel with interactive menu to help you meet all your printing needs.
High-quality photos and text
The Epson Expression Premium XP-10 uses Claria Premium Ink, which produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
- Epson Connect technology allows you to print documents over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services
- Print from anywhere in the world
- Two front-loading photo paper trays
- 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel
Did you notice?You can email documents and photos directly to the printer from anywhere in the world.
Apple Recommends ForWireless AirPrint printing, scanning and photocopying.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-610 main unit
- Individual ink cartridges
- Power cable
- Setup guide
- Software (CD)
- Display Size: 6.4 cm
- Connections: AirPrint , PicBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 13.8 cm/5.43 in.
- Width: 39 cm/15.4 in.
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Length: 34.1 cm/13.4 in.
- Black print speed: 13 ISO
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 10 ISO
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- 10.5.8 or later
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907881
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
This printer is awesome!!!
Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. I will mostly be using it for printing out papers for school but photos are amazing...Well worth the money... …
- Written by Terry D from Long Beach
102 of 117 people found this useful
I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the p I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the printer to connect with my MacBook wirelessly to print. Its constantly offline and no amount of resetting and troubleshooting has worked. If you are like me and don't have too much time to fight with a printer - I do not recommend. Going back to HP at least I never had connection problems with HP. One star for convenient size. …
- Written by Judith M from Louisville
105 of 130 people found this useful
Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am conc Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am concerned. Received it Wednesday, took it out of the box Saturday and after 10 hours, 3 or 4 phone calls, still not printing. Very FRUSTRATING. Apple store, Epson technical support, Netgear technical support all unable. To get this printer up and printing from ipad2!!!!! …
- Written by Frances S from Easton
117 of 159 people found this useful
Having much problems trying to download software for this device!
- Written by Michael B from Woburn
It doesn't work
Got the printer and set up wasn't bad, but it doesn't print correctly. Parts of words, parts of email is all I get. Sent email t Got the printer and set up wasn't bad, but it doesn't print correctly. Parts of words, parts of email is all I get. Sent email to EPSON customer support and got response that they'd get back to me within 24 hours. That was over 4 days ago. This is a big disappointment. Now going to call so I can listen to music for half an hour and hope to get some support.
- Written by Tom C from Salem
This printer is absolutely amazing. You pay a fantastic price for something of this high level of quality. It is easy to set up, e This printer is absolutely amazing. You pay a fantastic price for something of this high level of quality. It is easy to set up, easy to learn to use, and makes a great addition to any household. It's key lies in it's versatility. It has a number of capabilities and functions that make this Epson printer a highlight, and it truly stands out above any other printer out there. The Epson XP-610 is the MUST HAVE printer.
Works fantastic for home, school, office, and artistic or photographical works. …
- Written by Mark S from Bronx
0 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
i have a MAC Air with no CD. how do i install
- Asked by Gary S from Boston
- Aug 20, 2014
Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system upda Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system update on Macbook, it can download newer software for the printer. …
- Answered by Cato Ø
- Aug 23, 2014
where do i buy replacement ink cartridge(s)?
- Asked by Todd K from West Hollywood
- Jun 6, 2014
Is this printer compatible with MacBook Pro
- Asked by Renee G from Henderson
- Mar 11, 2014
Yes. You can print wirelessly from your Mac using AirPrint, which is easy to set up.
- Answered by Robin H
- Aug 19, 2014