Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Clark messenger bag provides a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve to protect your MacBook and iPad. It also gives you a variety of mesh organizer pockets to keep all your essentials in place. Offering a modern take on classic briefcases, the Clark messenger delivers plenty of style as well as space.
- Incorporates Herschel Supply's Plus System
- Tough woven exterior with modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply’s signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- Leather joining top handle with magnetic fastener
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Zippered external front pocket for accessories
- Sleeve external pocket for documents
Did you notice?Built-in fleece-lined sleeve offers scratch-free, 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, and daily essentials to work or school.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Clark messenger bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10119-00001-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432028917
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing, worth the price.
I love this bag and use it every day for school. I can fit my Macbook, cables, and the necessary books in it, and it looks very go I love this bag and use it every day for school. I can fit my Macbook, cables, and the necessary books in it, and it looks very good. The only thing about it I have to complain about, and it is a small issue, the leather pulls on the zipper falls off very easily. I've already lost one of them. …
- Written by Nikolai N from Stavern
1 of 2 people found this useful
Sturdy and sleek, but small.
This bag is beautiful, well crafted, and certainly sturdy. However, it is more of a computer bag than a carry-all. I can fit my This bag is beautiful, well crafted, and certainly sturdy. However, it is more of a computer bag than a carry-all. I can fit my MacBook (or iPad), its power cables, a few manila file folders, and a "small" notebook in this thing and that's about it. However I still think it was worth the money and is very functional. …
- Written by Ryan M from Baltimore
2 of 3 people found this useful
Great bag for MacBook Pro!
The size and weight are perfect for the MacBook Pro. Extra space inside bag as well as extra space on the outside of the bag. Exce The size and weight are perfect for the MacBook Pro. Extra space inside bag as well as extra space on the outside of the bag. Excellent quality and workmanship. …
- Written by LAWRENCE D from HENDERSON
30 of 31 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this bag waterproof?
- Asked by Avelino S from Niagara Falls
- Jun 26, 2014
Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exteri Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exterior of the bag is quite resistant to water, but in heavy rain or exposure to water over a long period, water may start to get in through the zips. …
- Answered by Andrew W
- Aug 26, 2014
How light is this bag? What is the weight of this bag?
- Asked by Theresa B from Danbury
- Jul 15, 2014
is this bag made for the new 13" MacPro with retina display. what is the weight
- Asked by Johnnie M from Redmond
- Mar 5, 2014