The JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, making JBL sound available without the hassle of wired connections.
Built-in bass port
It might surprise you to hear JBL bass this strong from a speaker this small. A bass port helps the JBL Micro Wireless generate bass that’s superior to comparable portable products.
The built-in Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of playback time. You can easily recharge it using a micro-USB port, which saves you the time and money of replacing batteries.
Take it with you anywhere you go. The lightweight, compact JBL Micro Wireless fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
This speaker is always ready to connect and play with audio devices that aren't Bluetooth enabled. And when your source device isn't connected, the built-in 11.81-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
A clearly visible LED lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when it's time for a charge. Now you don't have to miss a moment of your music.
If you want to add some “macro” to your Micro, you can connect the JBL Micro Wireless portable speaker to other JBL Micro Wireless speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Stream wireless audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Connect multiple Micros together using the built-in auxiliary cable
- Integral bass port delivers outsized bass from a small package
- Smart-cable design stores the aux cable for easy accessibility
- Built-in LED indicator keeps track of battery life
- Easily recharge the battery by connecting the included micro-USB cable to any USB charging device (computer, battery pack, or wall adapter)
Did you notice?A built-in rechargeable battery delivers uninterrupted audio for up to five hours.
Apple Recommends ForAn ultra-portable wireless speaker that lets you get the most out of music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad while on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Micro Wireless speaker
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Frequency Response: 150Hz–20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Height: 1.56 in./3.97 cm
- Width: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Weight: 4.5 oz./127.57 g
- Length: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: JBLMICROWPINK
- UPC or EAN No.: 050036320887
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will JBL Micro Wireless speaker work with mac book air?
- Asked by Veronica A
- Oct 30, 2014
Apparently you can only connect to one device at a time. Does bluetooth have to be off on other devices while you are connected with the speaker.
- Asked by Barbara R from Henderson
- May 2, 2014
Can the JBL charge portable speaker be used with iPad Air
- Asked by Esther L from Orion
- Aug 20, 2014
- Answered by Liam O from ...
- Oct 4, 2014
Can I leave it plugged in all the time so that I can hear my phone ring in another room
- Asked by David S from Fremont
- Apr 4, 2013
how do I charge this speaker? how long does it take to charge? how do I know when it is fully charged?
- Asked by Nicole M from Tallahassee
- May 26, 2014