Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Market Plus Tote bag is an everyday classic that protects your MacBook and iPad with its “Plus System.” This highly functional structure provides a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve along with convenient mesh organizer pockets.
- Tough woven exterior with a modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply's signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Long top handles for carrying comfort
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Reinforced base for increased durability
- Zippered external front pocket for accessories
- Rubber magnetic strap closure with metal pin clip
Did you notice?The built-in fleece-lined laptop sleeve provides scratch-free, 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForA simple, spacious tote for carrying your MacBook, iPad, and essential accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Market Plus Tote Bag
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Width: 3.5 in./8.89 cm
- Length: 13 in./33.02 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10131-00339-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432029785
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
I love this bag
It has space for my mac, iPad, and iPhone. It also has several inner pockets for your chargers, keys, and other small stuffs. The It has space for my mac, iPad, and iPhone. It also has several inner pockets for your chargers, keys, and other small stuffs. The inner material is so soft that I don't need to have any other protection for my devices. I can also put two or three big books with my water bottle inside. Don't feel heavy at all. Great deal! …
- Written by Huiyi Z from Ames
49 of 49 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this bag enough to hold an iPad 3rd generation or just an iPad mini? From the picture it looks like an iPad mini is in the pocket.
- Asked by Taylor Ann W from Burleson
- May 21, 2014