The IK Multimedia iRig KEYS with Lightning connector is a portable universal MIDI controller keyboard for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. The iRig KEYS is the perfect accessory for the music enthusiast or performer.
The iRig KEYS connects directly to your iOS devices via Lightning and 30-pin connection cables or with the USB port on your Mac so there is no need for additional apps, software, or drivers to get it set up. It has a compact design so won’t take up too much space on your desktop and is easily transported in a backpack or cabin bag.
The keyboard features 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys and has a low power consumption unit, meaning it can be powered by your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch when outside of the studio. It can also be powered by the Mac USB port for longer keyboard sessions.
- Sleek, ultra-compact, and durable mini keyboard
- 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (three full-octave range plus one note)
- Modulation/pitch bend wheels and volume/data knob (assignable)
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Powered via your Apple device or Mac USB port
- Lightning connection, 30-pin USB, and MIDI cables included
- Includes software and apps for live performance and composition
Did you notice?The iRig KEYS can be powered by your Apple devices for music on the go.
Apple Recommends ForInstall the included software and apps on your Apple devices for use during live performances and song writing.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iRig KEYS Keyboard with Lightning Connector
- Lightning connection cable
- USB to Micro-USB connection cable
- 30-pin connection cable
- Quick start guide
- Height: 1.57 in./4 cm
- Width: 19.8 in./50.3 cm
- Weight: 1.46 lb./660 g
- Length: 4.72 in./12 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 215627-IKAO
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813510036
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Micro-usb connecter broke after less than a month.
Very flimsy micro-usb connector - cable doesn't slot in snugly into the port so susceptible to damage from cable movement. The end Very flimsy micro-usb connector - cable doesn't slot in snugly into the port so susceptible to damage from cable movement. The end result - no longer powers off of the macbook anymore.
The iOS port uses a different cable that fits very well from the keyboard to the iOS unit. However, this isn't why I purchased this device to begin with. …
- Written by Dominic T from windermere
17 of 22 people found this useful