The Twelve South BookBook for iPhone 5 is a handsome hybrid case that provides one place for your iPhone and the contents of your wallet. This pocket-size book also protects your iPhone in two ways. Hard-back book covers shield against bumps and bruises, while the unique visual design disguises your wallet and phone.
Slip your driver's license, bank cards, and a little cash into the right side of BookBook, then snap your iPhone 5 into the leather wrapped frame on the opposite side and the story is complete. Grab your keys, BookBook, and head out the door.
Get the most out of iPhone 5
Tailored exclusively for your iPhone 5, Book Book has a built-in camera hole that lets you easily snap photos with the iSight camera or shoot stunning HD videos. BookBook's snap-in frame allows edge-to-edge access to all four inches of the Retina display. You also have easy access to all buttons and ports.
- Pocket-size book marries a wallet and case for iPhone
- Genuine leather case is tailored to fit iPhone 5
- Built-in camera hole for taking photos and video
- Snap in frame allows edge-to-edge access to Retina display
- ID window with convenient thumb slide
- Three credit/debit card slots, an ID slot, and one for cash/receipts
- Hand-distressed so no two are exactly alike
Did you notice?Hand distressing gives each BookBook case for iPhone a finish unlike any other.
Apple Recommends ForCarry everything in one place—and protect it—thanks to this combined wallet and case for iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookBook Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1233
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002689
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love Mine and have had for over a Year
I have had mine for over a year! It is great and was hoping they would come out with one for the 6 or 6 plus. I carry my drivers I have had mine for over a year! It is great and was hoping they would come out with one for the 6 or 6 plus. I carry my drivers license and 5 other cards only. I use it to hide extra cash, but don't use it regularly for storing cash, that goes in my front pants pocket. Others may have been trying to stuff in way to much! Mine still looks great, good quality leather and wears awesome. It goes from shirt pocket, to jacket pocket, to blue jeans back pocket! I recommend it for sure. If you like to carry 15 credit cards it will probably not be for you, but if you carry a minimum number you will love it!! …
- Written by Mark T from Arcadia
Does not last
Similar to other reviews and the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 6 months and started to fall apar Similar to other reviews and the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 6 months and started to fall apart. The stitching inside wallet area failed and I had to stop using it. Very good concept poor inside quality. …
- Written by BOB H from Saskatoon
0 of 1 people found this useful
Cheap Hobo Wallet
For the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 7 months. I love it for the first three months… Then it st For the price, you'd expect way better quality. I've had this case for 7 months. I love it for the first three months… Then it started to fall apart, big time. The stitching on the bottom right corner is gone, and now peels back so much that I could stick a nickel in between the two layers of cardboard/paper on top of the plastic backing that is sewn into the leather. In fact the whole right side is coming apart. The portion of the case nearest to the camera has completely separated. I was okay with the case looking “worn” as the manufacture states, but this case is beyond "worn" as it is falling apart and looks like a hobo wallet. Having phone and a wallet in one is great. Just don’t buy this if you want something to last at least a year. The leather is very cheap. This case should be $20 for the low quality of material and craftsmanship. This is a terrible product for the price. …
- Written by Kevin W from La Jolla
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do the Twelve South BookBook case work for the Iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rickey R from Des Moines
- Mar 27, 2014
Twelvesouth does have a case that is compatible with the 5c, but it is not this bookbook case. This Twelvesouth does have a case that is compatible with the 5c, but it is not this bookbook case. This one is specifically designed to fit the 5/5s …
- Answered by Jay H from Windsor
- Jul 2, 2014
I use an OtterBox case (commuter series) with my iPhone 5 — will I be able to use it with the BookBook?
- Asked by Chris C from Fairfax
- Apr 11, 2014
I doubt it. Remembering the Otterbox case, it makes the phone itself larger. I used my 5s with the c I doubt it. Remembering the Otterbox case, it makes the phone itself larger. I used my 5s with the cookbook case here. It actually IS a case, you see. …
- Answered by Marian M from Cape Coral
- Jun 6, 2014
Will this case fit the 5S model as well?
- Asked by Michael S from Norton
- Sep 11, 2013
- Answered by Andrew G from Mount Pleasant
- Oct 15, 2013
will this case fit iPhone 4
- Asked by Tawnia P from Santa Rosa
- Dec 2, 2013
No, it is only for iPhone 5,5s
- Answered by Hayder H from Serdang
- Dec 26, 2013
Will the Twelve South BookBook Case for iPhone 5 also fit the new iPod Touch?
- Asked by Sylvia T from District Heights
- Dec 8, 2013
No. The case is very specifically molded to the iPhone 5 shape and the new iPod touch is too slim an No. The case is very specifically molded to the iPhone 5 shape and the new iPod touch is too slim and would fall out. …
- Answered by Cameron J from Rochester
- Mar 19, 2014