The Belkin NetCam HD Wi-Fi camera and companion NetCam app make it a breeze to keep an eye on kids, pets, or property from your iPhone or iPad—all in smooth 720p HD video with crisp digital audio. You can see the HD difference instantly. The details and color are so vivid you'll feel like you never left home. And since standard-definition video is quickly becoming obsolete, the Belkin NetCam HD ensures that you can take full advantage of your iOS device's high-definition video and audio capabilities.
- Vibrant 720p HD video
- Effortless set-up—no computer required
- Wide view lens ideal for monitoring a living room or backyard
- Night vision for viewing after dark or in dim lighting
- Free Belkin NetCam app for set up and recording
- Remote recording
- Optional text or email alerts when camera detects motion
Did you notice?The free NetCam app lets you record sights and sounds directly on your iOS device.
Apple Recommends ForMonitor your house, family, or pets day and night from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin NetCam HD Wi-Fi Camera
- Quick-install guide
- Power supply
- Mfr. Part Number: F7D7602fcAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868979174
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
The Belkin NetCam app works with the NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision so you can watch your kids, elderly parents and pets from anywhere in the world, day or night. Simply download the free app to your iPhone or iPad, setup your NetCam Wi-Fi camera and watch your home over a 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi connection*.
From this app:
• Watch video from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad
• See the entire room with wide angle video
• Get full access to your home, day or night with Night Vision
• Listen in with digital audio
A Belkin NetCam or NetCamHD is required.
*Best performance achieved when using a Wi-Fi connection, 3G will limit video quality.
Find out more at www.belkin.com/netcam …
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
First, this camera is easy to set up and easy to use. The color image is reasonable enough for a tiny security camera, but it need First, this camera is easy to set up and easy to use. The color image is reasonable enough for a tiny security camera, but it needs a fair amount of light indoors or it switches to B&W. The Night Vision is extremely poor as the IR lights do not give enough light. The app works fine, but the motion alerts are terrible. Every time the sunlight changed in the room, I'd get an email. One day I received over 80 email alerts in a 3 hour time period. All false alerts. The audio is not even close to being in sync with the video. I am very disappointed. …
- Written by Anne H from Richfield
21 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No, it uses an included ac power supply that outputs 5V 1A. I'm not sure how long batteries would la No, it uses an included ac power supply that outputs 5V 1A. I'm not sure how long batteries would last if you were to use them. …
- Answered by Anne H from Richfield
- Oct 25, 2013
Can you use 2 at the same time, and check them on line.
- Asked by Michael D from Vernon
- Oct 8, 2013
You can add as many cameras as you want under your NetCam HD account. Just make sure to name each c You can add as many cameras as you want under your NetCam HD account. Just make sure to name each camera uniquely. …
- Answered by Lonny B from Calgary
- Oct 10, 2013