Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
507 of 566 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
438 of 507 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
267 of 327 people found this useful
Better than my last printer
Well, its still new to me however, it is smaller than my last printer (HP) does all the same things that the HP did!
Its Black, Well, its still new to me however, it is smaller than my last printer (HP) does all the same things that the HP did!
Its Black, which I love & it was way cheaper than my HP as well! So far so good!
I also like that the ink is separated by the colors. This should save us some $. …
- Written by Kristin P from graham
Epsom printer xp410
Lousy instructions for wireless printing. Still can't get it to print reliably. Keeps telling me to connect to cloud but no direct Lousy instructions for wireless printing. Still can't get it to print reliably. Keeps telling me to connect to cloud but no directions on how. iPhone and iPad are on cloud so I don't know why app isn't connected. Would not recommend. Prolbably spent $99 for nothing. …
- Written by Deborah H from Saint Augustine
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't bother with this printer. I bought it for its wireless capabilities but the bad far outweighs the good. I don't print often Don't bother with this printer. I bought it for its wireless capabilities but the bad far outweighs the good. I don't print often and when I do my cartridges have dried up which results in a mostly blank page. If I do manage to get a semi-decent print out it's only because of numerous head cleaning which empty the cartridges fairly quickly. Also replacing the cartridges will cost you almost the same as the price of the printer itself.
Save yourself a lot of frustration and buy something else. …
- Written by Sonia G from MONTREAL
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with mac 10.4.11 if not than do you have one that will
- Asked by Annette M
- Feb 23, 2015
How do I hook this up to my iPad mini 3?
- Asked by Claire C from Healdsburg
- Jan 30, 2015
No answers yet
Is there a portable printer that connects to an iPad
- Asked by Darlene J from New York
- Jan 28, 2015
will this work with maac os 10.8.4?
- Asked by Lane S from Hazlehurst
- Aug 31, 2013
It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on wi-fi with both my computer and ipad. …
- Answered by Roger M from Coquitlam
- Nov 29, 2014
Does it scan wirelessly as well?
- Asked by Justin M from Saint Paul
- Jun 12, 2014
Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of yo Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of your scan right on your device and can then save it as a jpg or a pdf to a number of services including Dropbox. :-) …
- Answered by Chad S from Mukwonago
- Sep 29, 2014
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014