Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
280 of 305 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
220 of 248 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
131 of 154 people found this useful
XP-410 Good Home Printer/Scanner
I set up my new XP-410 3 days ago and started using the scanner features today. I'm replacing an Epson Photo Stylus 750 and a Can I set up my new XP-410 3 days ago and started using the scanner features today. I'm replacing an Epson Photo Stylus 750 and a Cannon scanner. The scanner is not compatible with Maverick on my new iMac and it just made more sense to get this Small-in-One printer rather than a scanner only. That was a good choice.
The XPl-410 makes prints very fast and they are sharp, clear prints. The scan and copy features work great. The scanner can set to a jpeg or pdf file and other options. I needed to go to a store to make copies of a document before getting the XP-410 and iMac. Now my XP-410 print of the same document is higher quality than the local copy service store. The scanning process is many times faster than my older scanner and is very acceptable for home use. I'm loving the XP-410. One side note about downloading the software.
When I set up the XP-410 and downloaded the packaged software, the scanner software did not come with the download as the description said. I had to download the individual scanner driver separately. This provided extra scan options over the Image Capture software with the iMac. I would recommend adding the scanner driver from Epson. …
- Written by William F from Harrison Township
0 of 1 people found this useful
Quality product for the price.
I have had my printer for about a week now and have used it a decent amount. Still a lot of things to test out, but setup and prin I have had my printer for about a week now and have used it a decent amount. Still a lot of things to test out, but setup and printing has been so easy. No complications connecting Mac to printer via wifi. Worked like a charm when I went to print from iPhone and iPad with no additional setup required. It was all ready to print. Very pleased so far. …
- Written by Grayson D from Orangeburg
Epsom Printer Scanner
Excellent product for any individual that has a need for such a product. Is very beneficial for a person with moderate needs, and Excellent product for any individual that has a need for such a product. Is very beneficial for a person with moderate needs, and ranges in quality for a person who has more exclusive needs for printing pictures etc. . The support person that we dealt with at the Apple store was very knowledgeable and helpful. They spoke very proactively, and were marvelous listeners for what our needs were. …
- Written by Mark S from Lyndhurst
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will XP-410 print using black-ink-only?
- Asked by Howard W from Kaunakakai
- Jul 25, 2013
Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option to temporarily continue printing only with black ink when one or more of the color tanks runs out. …
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014
What if I don't have wi-fi and have to connect with a cord the old-fashioned way?
- Asked by Elisabeth P from Sheboygan
- Jul 22, 2013
You can connect this with a USB cable (sold separately).
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013