Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
235 of 256 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
181 of 202 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
108 of 127 people found this useful
No black ink
replaced black ink cartridge with 200XL and a few months later I'm not getting ANY black ink printing, can't print or copy anythin replaced black ink cartridge with 200XL and a few months later I'm not getting ANY black ink printing, can't print or copy anything at all, just gives me blank pages, despite cleaning headers, checking nozzles, alignment, whatever, you name it. Would like to have this fixed, kind of a waste otherwise. …
- Written by Pavel K from University Place
I Think I Have A Problem...
My Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer seems to have some issues. I did notice a serious clogging issue, as has been My Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Printer seems to have some issues. I did notice a serious clogging issue, as has been mentioned. It was problematic, but I soaked the printer heads in some paint thinner and that cleared up. I started have some feeder issues, as pages seemed to eject with some force. These are all problems I'm familiar with. However, it started doing something I've not seen before. First it spit out a page that I do not remember printing. It was some sort of elaborate geometric shape, circular in nature, but with lots of intersecting lines. There appeared to be characters around and in it that I couldn't identify. I puzzled over it for a moment and tosssed it in the bin. However, not an hour later I found another page on the floor. I'd heard it printing from the dining room, ran in and there was the pattern. I again threw it away. I was indisposed and heard another page print. I sprinted in, and it sat on the floor in the middle of my office. I left it laying there and waited. Another page printed out, this one covered in words in some language I couldn't identify. It shot out of the feeder tray, and landed next to the graphic that spat out first. Then another page of text, and another. Which each page, the lights in the room seemed to dim, the smell of sulphur seemed to grow, and I was overcome with a sense of dread. Well, my mother raised no fools, so I immediately hopped on here to write this complaint. Even know I can hear what I can only describe as a rising cacophony. I do not know what is coming through, but if this is what I can expect from Epson then I will j …
- Written by James G from Lexington
I print things at home maybe 2-3x a year. This worked when i first got it and has never worked since as the ink got clogged afte I print things at home maybe 2-3x a year. This worked when i first got it and has never worked since as the ink got clogged after not using for a few months. total waste of money …
- Written by Sean L from Brooklyn
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I print only I page not entire report sent from ipad?
- Asked by Eva A from Newark
- Mar 18, 2014
Can I use the Xp-410 with my ipad 4 and iphone 5? I do not own a computer and the only operating systems offered are for computers.
- Asked by Ron W from Massillon
- Feb 17, 2014
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014
Will XP-410 print using black-ink-only?
- Asked by Howard W from Kaunakakai
- Jul 25, 2013
Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option to temporarily continue printing only with black ink when one or more of the color tanks runs out. …
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013