Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
497 of 556 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
429 of 498 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
257 of 317 people found this useful
Don't bother with this printer. I bought it for its wireless capabilities but the bad far outweighs the good. I don't print often Don't bother with this printer. I bought it for its wireless capabilities but the bad far outweighs the good. I don't print often and when I do my cartridges have dried up which results in a mostly blank page. If I do manage to get a semi-decent print out it's only because of numerous head cleaning which empty the cartridges fairly quickly. Also replacing the cartridges will cost you almost the same as the price of the printer itself.
Save yourself a lot of frustration and buy something else. …
- Written by Sonia G from MONTREAL
Like most people writing reviews, I purchased this printer because it was recommended by Apple and I used an Apple Store rebate th Like most people writing reviews, I purchased this printer because it was recommended by Apple and I used an Apple Store rebate thing that came with my Macbook Pro.
Not only did I waste money I could have spent on better products, I wasted additional money replacing ink cartridges (FREQUENTLY) and on the countless times I've had to run to a printshop to print something.
It's not all terrible:
-I found that the wifi setup was easy and smooth on two different wireless networks.
-The printer is lightweight and easy to move.
Most of it is terrible:
-My AC plug doesn't stay in the printer well. If the cord gets bumped at all, the plug loosens and it doesn't get power. I regularly have to get back there and jossle it into place.
-Either Epson ink cartridges are incredibly low level (and thus overpriced) or this printer is incredibly inefficient - either way, I have spent way too much on ink for how little I've successfully printer (more on that later). Recycled and off-brand replacement cartridges don't seem to work.
-Poor print quality. Very poor. Consistently. Just don't expect to print photos or a cool flyer or something. The ink looks like it's set to economy mode all the time - and that's on a good day.
-Clogged head/nozzles. I don't know the terminology. All I know is that my documents often look streaky, with horizontal blocks across the page that print lighter than other blocks, and some that print slightly enlarged. I can't print anything that I want to turn in and sometimes it's even hard to read printed articles.
-Can't clean once head/nozzles are clogged. The poor printing got so bad that only about half of each page printed - it looked like stripes of a document. I have run the "clean head" function about 10 times, which depleted my ink cartridges. When I replaced them, the head still wasn't clean enough! There was definitely more being printed on each page, but there is still enough missing that the article I just printed is worthless.
-Prints very slowly. This wasn't true at first but by the 10th time I used this printer, it was average literally two-four minutes per page for just a written document.
I'm throwing this out today, and never buying anything upon recommendation from Apple. I'm disappointed at this is was clearly a business deal between Epson and Apple and has nothing to do with the quality of the printer, because it is for all intent and purposes - junk. Easy wifi setup means nothing if it can't print.
What a bummer. …
- Written by Sebastian B from Louisville
It couldn't be worse
This is by far the worst printing product I've ever purchased. Worse than the $100 wasted is the enormous amount of time trying to This is by far the worst printing product I've ever purchased. Worse than the $100 wasted is the enormous amount of time trying to make this piece of @#$% work. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
Faint printing soon after purchase now nothing prints no matter how many times I clean the print heads and do what Epson says will fix it. Blecch!
I wish I could give it a negative rating. …
- Written by Jan B from Sausalito
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I get info from my ipad to be printed on the epson 410 wifi printer
- Asked by Mare T from Gold Coast
- Mar 30, 2015
How do I hook this up to my iPad mini 3?
- Asked by Claire C from Healdsburg
- Jan 30, 2015
No answers yet
Is there a portable printer that connects to an iPad
- Asked by Darlene J from New York
- Jan 28, 2015
will this work with maac os 10.8.4?
- Asked by Lane S from Hazlehurst
- Aug 31, 2013
It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on It works fine with my iMac with 10.6.8. So far I'm very pleased with this printer. Easy to
sinc on wi-fi with both my computer and ipad. …
- Answered by Roger M from Coquitlam
- Nov 29, 2014
Does it scan wirelessly as well?
- Asked by Justin M from Saint Paul
- Jun 12, 2014
Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of yo Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of your scan right on your device and can then save it as a jpg or a pdf to a number of services including Dropbox. :-) …
- Answered by Chad S from Mukwonago
- Sep 29, 2014
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014