Square Stand and the companion Square Register app turn your iPad (2nd or 3rd Generation) into a convenient and complete point of sale system for your business. Accept payments, manage items, view sales reports, and more.
Accept credit cards
The integrated card reader keeps credit card information secure from swipe to payment.
Secure your iPad
Keep your iPad locked to the stand and the stand secured to your counter with the included security kit.
Swivel for signature
The stand's rotating base makes it convenient for customers to sign for purchases on the iPad.
Connect your hardware
Easily connect essential hardware accessories such as receipt printers, cash drawers, and barcode scanners.
- Works seamlessly with the free Square Register app on your iPad
- Integrated reader makes it even easier to swipe
- Easy connection of cash drawers, receipt printers, and barcode scanners via USB
- Securely locks your iPad in place and the stand locks to your counter
- Swivels for convenient signature writing
- Customize your checkout flow with item names, photos, order modifiers, and prices
- Pay just 2.75% per swipe for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express—no merchant accounts or hidden fees
- Payments are automatically sent for deposit to your bank account
- See what's selling and when with custom analytics
Did you notice?The free Square Register app works with both Square Stand (for your counter) and Square Reader (for taking payments on the go).
Apple Recommends ForRun and grow your business from your iPad—all for the price of a cash register.
What's in the Box?
- Square Stand
- Power adapter
- Accessories hub (three-port USB hub for connecting cash drawers, receipt printers, barcode scanners)
- Toolkit (Includes adhesive and drill mount options, security screw, and cleaning cloth)
- Square Reader for accepting payments on the go
- Setup guide
- Mfr. Part Number: A-PKG-0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 855658003121
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Square Register - Accept Credit Card Payments with Square's Mobile Point of Sale
Accept credit cards and run your business on the go and in store with Square Register. Process Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, pay just 2.75% per swipe, and access your funds in 1-2 business days. No monthly fees, commitments, or surprises.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download Square Register.
2. Sign up and request your free Square Reader.
3. Plug in your Square Reader and start taking payments.
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
COMPLETE POINT OF SALE
Transform an iPad into a complete point of sale. Square Register for iPad works with receipt printers, kitchen ticket printers, cash drawers, and barcode scanners.
BACK OFFICE TOOLS
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data plus tools to help you make sense of it.
FREE ONLINE STORE
Set up your online store free in Square Market. Accept orders for shipping and in-person pickup.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Get the latest in point of sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Accept and manage pickup orders
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts, create order modifiers, issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Sync hardware with Square Register for iPad
- Reconcile your cash drawer
- Print receipts and kitchen tickets
- Connect barcode scanner
- Set employee logins and permissions …
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Looks great, works great!
If you use square register you'll love this. I have used it since it came out (it was $299 then, ouch) and it has worked fantastic If you use square register you'll love this. I have used it since it came out (it was $299 then, ouch) and it has worked fantastically since. It gets many comments from customers every day. It looks great, works great and I am buying two more and replacing all my old school registers. …
- Written by Phil W from Freeport
43 of 47 people found this useful
The USB hub does not work
I ordered this to make it easier to swipe credit cards for my small business. Everything worked great out of the box and a couple I ordered this to make it easier to swipe credit cards for my small business. Everything worked great out of the box and a couple days later it didn't. The USB hub that supposed to charge the iPad, connect the printer and scanner just stopped charging. I think it is a defect with all the Square Stands. I went out and got another one and that one didn't charge either. Other than that the actual stand works. I just use the charger that came with the iPad, don't use the printer and charge the bar code scanner with it's own charger on the wall. I'm hoping for a better product soon but until then this will have to work. …
- Written by Keobouasay B from Port Arthur
28 of 38 people found this useful
Love Square Stand! Bring back the lightning model please!
Have been using square register since well before they offered the stand. Receipts printed over wifi and often had problems with o Have been using square register since well before they offered the stand. Receipts printed over wifi and often had problems with our printer, now with everything running on USB we have 99.9% uptime. I also thought it was an oversight to not put a pin hole in to allow restarting the iPad without removing it from the stand, but apps can be quit by other methods. …
- Written by Jace L from Hollywood
17 of 17 people found this useful
I bought the Stand when it first came out...loved it!! Now I've upgraded to the 128gb iPad Air and can't use the Stand...Ouch,, co I bought the Stand when it first came out...loved it!! Now I've upgraded to the 128gb iPad Air and can't use the Stand...Ouch,, come on Apple lets have something compatible..also the 4th generation iPad only comes in 16gb...not enough storage for my contacts :(!!! …
- Written by elaine W from colorado springs
1 of 5 people found this useful
Not a great buy
I would recommend buying the square register but would like to alert the prospective buyer on a few issues I have struggled with i I would recommend buying the square register but would like to alert the prospective buyer on a few issues I have struggled with in the last few month of using the Square Register:
- The first register I bought had some bugs as the square register/stand was unable to connect with the IPad. Since Square's customer service is almost non-existent, I wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. In the end, I gave up and exchanged the stand. Thank you Apple for you no hassle return policy.
- The next Square worked well with my ipad...no issues. I love the interface and customers really like my new register. However, I keep having some of these issues, on and off:
* Printer stops working on and off and setting shows that printer is not connected. I have to either quit the square app and restart it or restart the ipad to make the printer show up again in the app.
* Register end/start button disappears. Again, I have to force quit and restart to make it work again.
* App freezes sometimes...have to restart.
Other than that, everything is great! …
- Written by zareen K from SARATOGA
5 of 6 people found this useful
Up to the job !
We have used the Square stand for almost a year now. It makes the iPad register much more professional looking, works well and has We have used the Square stand for almost a year now. It makes the iPad register much more professional looking, works well and has scanned over 10,000 transactions. The staff loves it. As a plus, it is Apple like in its design. Keeps the iPad charged and does what it is suppose to do. We got it when the price was $299 - at $99 it becomes essential equipment. I am getting a second one today. …
- Written by Nicholas L from Rising Sun
4 of 5 people found this useful