Hurley’s Backpack for MacBook uniquely blends style and function. It offers an internal suspended, fleece-lined sleeve for carrying and protecting up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
To store your larger items there are two main storage compartments, while a front pocket handles the smaller gear. There are more useful features inside and out: a fleece-lined top-loading pocket for your iPhone or sunglasses, an earphone pass-through, and a pocket specially designed for your iPad.
- 600D nylon fabric with iconic Hurley prints
- Piping detail to accentuate structural lines
- Hurley Icon embroidered on front panel
- Articulated, padded shoulder straps
- Padded back with moisture-wicking mesh pads
- Double main storage compartments
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organization pocket with card holders, key clip, pen and pencil holders
- Fleece-lined top loading media pocket—holds any size iPod or iPhone
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended, padded, and fleece-lined for protection
- Large enough to accommodate a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Separate fleece-lined pocket for your iPad
Did you notice?The backpack shares its fabric print with Hurley's award-winning boardshorts.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and stylishly carry your MacBook and everyday essentials for work or school.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 22 in./55.88 cm
- Length: 15.7 in./39.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: MAX0000410-MLT
- UPC or EAN No.: 886766882490
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I almost love it
I am a math and physics major in college right now and this backpack works wonders. It is durable, keeps my stuff dry when raining I am a math and physics major in college right now and this backpack works wonders. It is durable, keeps my stuff dry when raining, and easy to clean off. One big plus is all the small organization pockets for small supplies. But that is also the downfall of this product. There is room for a macbook (13 or 15 inch), iPad, and a couple small books or binders, but that is it. If the primary and secondary compartments were bigger, then this backpack would be the best for college students. If you have a whole lot of stuff for classes, I would look into a bigger backpack. …
- Written by William H from Irving
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes I'm pretty sure the bag can carry can hold it. Because it can hold even a 15 inch so definitely Yes I'm pretty sure the bag can carry can hold it. Because it can hold even a 15 inch so definitely it can hold a 13 inch. …
- Answered by Jaison D
- Jul 23, 2013
Can this backpack hold any 15 inch laptop?
- Asked by Diana C from South San Francisco
- Jul 8, 2013
Yes, as long as it is not significantly thicker than the 15" MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Collin B from Beachwood
- Jul 9, 2013
Is this backpack good for everyday school?
- Asked by Gaetano F from Weirton
- Jul 26, 2013
Yes of course. I mean its a backpack haha, it can hold your 15" macbook pro, your notebooks and othe Yes of course. I mean its a backpack haha, it can hold your 15" macbook pro, your notebooks and other books, and there are other pockets with other little bags that you can put stuff in such as your iPhone or Ipod and more! …
- Answered by Andrew E from Oostburg
- Jul 31, 2013