Epson's full-featured, space-saving Expression Premium XP-800 Small-in-One printer provides all the functionality you need—from superb photos to copying/scanning/faxing to two-sided printing. The intuitive 3.5-inch touchscreen with gesture navigation makes setup and operation a breeze. A dedicated photo tray, as well as an auto-extend output tray, ensure that the XP-800 is ready to print whenever you are. And, with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder, the XP-800 can copy, scan, or fax stacks of originals while you take care of other business. For even greater flexibility and convenience, there's a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes, and more. Built-in Wi-FI and AirPrint compatibility let you print wirelessly from any room in the house and directly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- AirPrint enabled for instant wireless printing of photos, email, and more from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Small-in-One space-saving design with great performance
- Wireless printing and scanning make it easy for everyone in your house to share a single printer
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n and Ethernet networking
- Versatile paper handling with automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and a dedicated photo tray
- Print photos without a computer using built-in card slots and large 3.5-inch touchscreen with gesture navigation
- Print directly onto inkjet printable CDs/DVDs for professional results
- Easy EPSON wireless lets you connect to your wireless network in seconds
- Individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs
Did you notice?You can print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using AirPrint—no drivers to install, just make a few selections and print.
Apple Recommends ForHigh-quality print, copy, scan, and fax in a compact design that takes up a minimum of space.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-800 Instruction Booklets CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software Power cord Five Claria Premium Ink Cartridges: Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Connections: AirPrint ,Ethernet,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash,MagicGate Memory Stick,MagicGate Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Pro,Memory Stick Pro Duo,Microdrive,MicroSD,MicroSDHC,MiniSD,MiniSDHC,MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1),MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1),RS-MMC,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,xD-Picture Card,xD-Picture card Type-H,xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy,Fax,Scanner
- Height: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 21.5 lb./9.75 kg
- Length: 13.4 in./34.04 cm
- Black print speed: 12 ISO ppm*
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 11 ISO ppm*
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 14 in.
- Min Paper Size: 3.5 by 5 in.
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder,Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing,Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: Five (Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 2400 dpi optical resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/XP x64
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC45201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343889408
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- *Print speeds may vary with usage.
Ratings & Reviews
NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!
Ink cartridges were running out after about 30 pages. After a few sets of ink, black stopped working. Head cleanings just wasted a Ink cartridges were running out after about 30 pages. After a few sets of ink, black stopped working. Head cleanings just wasted all my ink. Epson decided the printer was defective and sent me a new one.
2nd printer came and again Black ink didn't work. Epson said it was defective and sent me a third printer! (they refuse to refund my money)
3rd printer came and it seems to be having the same problem. Still talking to Epson about how to fix it. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!!! …
- Written by Jack K from Van Nuys
49 of 51 people found this useful
Worked great for a few minutes than regular black was skipping lines. Replaced all starter cartridges with new 273 cartridges the Worked great for a few minutes than regular black was skipping lines. Replaced all starter cartridges with new 273 cartridges then Black and Yellow failed to print. Epson says unit defective. Unreal... …
- Written by Robert O from Valencia
48 of 57 people found this useful
Horrible printer, horrible Mac interface
If I could give this printer 0 stars, I would. I bought it to replace my awesome 6 year old Epson that finally just stopped commu If I could give this printer 0 stars, I would. I bought it to replace my awesome 6 year old Epson that finally just stopped communicating to my MBP. Old printer? Amazing.
This printer? Totally worthless, and has wasted hours and hours of my time.
It doesn't interface well with Macs of any type - you have to go into settings to make it work, and it occasionally will reset the settings, thus requiring you to do it again.
Text print is awful. Photo print is passable. Don't waste your time or money. …
- Written by Cheryl J from Noblesville
12 of 14 people found this useful
WORST Printer EVER!
I purchased the Epson XP-800 for my daughters school work. They both have MAC computers and wanted wireless for their convenience. I purchased the Epson XP-800 for my daughters school work. They both have MAC computers and wanted wireless for their convenience. After only having this printer less than 6 months, it suddenly stopped printing black ink. I cleaned the heads several times and purchased all new ink cartilage x5 ($100) hoping this would fix the problem. Went to Epson support and continued to clean the heads, etc. as they instructed. Did it help? No. In fact, the printer decided to start rejecting all the brand new ink I just purchased the day before! I went on-line and discovered I was not the only one with this problem. I do not have the time for this. I will NEVER again purchase Epson.
Save yourself money, money and headaches. Purchase any other product for a printer. …
- Written by Juliann A from Oceanside
Terrible piece of junk!
This printer has given me nothing but trouble! Has not linked with any of my Macs (4 of them) consistently and the ink runs out qu This printer has given me nothing but trouble! Has not linked with any of my Macs (4 of them) consistently and the ink runs out quickly. How Epson could sell this junk is beyond me. Do not waste your money on this printer. SPare yourself the aggravation. …
- Written by WILLIAM K from scottsdale
1 of 1 people found this useful
Repeat of the problem listed. Wish I read these reviews. Black ink stopped working. Epson sent a new cartridge. Did not solve prob Repeat of the problem listed. Wish I read these reviews. Black ink stopped working. Epson sent a new cartridge. Did not solve problem. Then they sent a refurbished replacement printer. Guess what? Still did not solve the problem. Epson now is sending a black xl cartridge overnight. I have spent hours on the phone (out sourced!) and lots of money on cartridges after doing at least ten nozzle cleanings. Replacing with Cannon. This product and the Epson technical support, if you can call it that, deserve zero stars. …
- Written by Debra C from El Granada
2 of 2 people found this useful