Entirely new, the Apogee ONE microphone and USB audio interface lets you easily capture impressively professional recordings on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. Its special circuitry helps provide outstanding performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.
Legendary Apogee sound quality
Get the world-renowned quality of Apogee's mic preamps, AD/DA converters, and clocking in a portable, affordable form factor. ONE is built with carefully selected components and a highly efficient circuit design to deliver a level of audio quality you really can hear.
ONE is a microphone
A built-in omnidirectional studio-quality condenser microphone lets you quickly capture song ideas, vocals, podcasts, and interviews. There's also a mic clip for placing ONE in just the right position on your microphone stand to capture any sound.
ONE is an audio interface
The breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass, or acoustic guitar with pickup to the 1/4-inc instrument input. With up to two simultaneous channels of recording (instrument + built-in or external mic) and Apogee's premium A/D conversion and mic preamp technology, you can make professional recordings anywhere with ONE.
A new listening experience
ONE's stereo output delivers audiophile quality sound from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac to your headphones or speakers. Premium D/A conversion ensures that you'll hear every subtle detail of your music, so you can create better mixes and enjoy your iTunes library even more.
DC power charges iPad
Adequate power is essential for excellent sound quality. Thanks to a direct digital connection and an external power source, ONE can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch while you record so you can work without interruption.
- Two-channel interface featuring built-in microphone, balanced XLR microphone input, or unbalanced instrument input
- Connect guitar, bass, or any kind of mic
- Studio-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Line-level, 1/8-inch stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- Record up to two inputs at a time (instrument + built-in microphone or external microphone)
- Selectable 48V phantom power
- Low latency monitoring, complete input-output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Optional battery operation for remote recording on iPad (Two AA batteries not included)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Works with any Core Audio compatible app on iOS or Mac, including GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools
- Designed in California—Made in the USA
Did you notice?The combination of ONE, your iOS device or Mac, and Apple music creation software results in an amazingly powerful, easy-to-use audio workstation.
Apple Recommends ForRecord music on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac with remarkable ease.
What's in the Box?
- Apogee ONE for iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Breakout cable with one XLR Mic input and one 1/4-inch Instrument input
- Microphone stand clip
- USB cable
- 30-pin iOS cable
- Universal power supply with NA, EU, UK, AU, JP
- QuickStart guide
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono,XLR
- Height: 1.25 in./3.17 cm
- Width: 2.25 in./5.71 cm
- Weight: 8 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 6.4 in./16.26 cm
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later or iOS 5.1 or later
- Intel processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, or any Core Audio compatible application
- Mfr. Part Number: ONE-IOS-MAC
- UPC or EAN No.: 805676301044
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
- Requires Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with 4th-generation iPad, iPad mini, and 5th-generation iPod touch.
1-800-854-3680 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The Apogee One is super cool. I am a professional guitar player and am always on road. I rarely get the time to be in a studio s The Apogee One is super cool. I am a professional guitar player and am always on road. I rarely get the time to be in a studio so I have to resort to portable recording. I have tried numerous products that have not worked out so well. I recently purchased the Apogee One and it has been a game changer for me! I use it on the bus with my iPad mostly and it is perfect for getting down those ideas that previously had been hard to record in a professional way. I usually don't write reviews but i highly recommened this product for the at home musician or if you're like me and seem to always be on the road. …
- Written by Christian M from Venice
4 of 4 people found this useful
THIS IS AMAZING!
sounds GREAT!!!!! WOW!!!!
- Written by Bethany S from pacoima